Should I Get Renter's Insurance?
Unfortunately, bad things happen when we least expect it. We are accustomed to buying car and health insurance, but what about renters insurance? How do you protect your belongings? Who is held responsible for personal or property damage?
Read the following scenarios and see how you answer the questions. Are you prepared for an unexpected financial loss? Most likely no. It is up to you to protect your belongings.
• What if all your clothes, tv, computer and furniture were destroyed by fire? Could you replace them all out of pocket?
• A friend gets injured in your apartment, are you liable?
• What if your rental was broken into and all of your valuables were stolen. Could you replace them?
• Your upstairs neighbor’s water heater just broke and water is streaming into your apartment and damaging all of your furniture. Could you afford to go out and buy new furniture?
• Your unit is damaged by a sewer line back up and you need to move out for a week so they can repair it. Can you afford temporary housing?
Click here and receive a no obligation, personalized quote on protecting your belongings.